- With slips ranging from 38' to 80', we have space for some large RVs. While none of our RV slips are pull-through, there is ample space to navigate in and out of your spot.
- All of our slips include 12 amp, 30 amp, and 50 amp service, wastewater, and potable water hookups.
- Each RV slip comes with a fire ring, picnic table, and internet service.
- There is NO onsite bathroom facility available when the bar is closed; therefore, you must have a working toilet inside your camper.
- Tent camping is NOT allowed.
- You must sleep inside your camper.
RV Slips on Lake Buchanan
Show us what you got! We can accommodate a coach RV as long as 80' long. What better way to explore the sites of Lake Buchanan than staking a claim in our Container City. You'll be hard pressed to find another RV park on Lake Buchanan that is this close to Spider Mountain and a ton of other attractions.
Camper Hookups in Burnet
Maybe you're just looking to knock the dust off your camper without going cross-country. We're the perfect spot for a weekend getaway from surrounding towns but close enough to Burnet to get all the services you want. Just hook your camper up at Container City and you can be back in town in 15 minutes if need be.
Vanlife at Spider Mountain
Do you travel lite? Our only requirement is that you sleep in your camper but it's up to you to define what a "camper" is. We all know vanlifers have redefined what it means to travel and have some of the sweetest rides. There is not a more affordable way to camp at Spider Mountain and be able to bike to the lift, period.
Hill Country RV Park
The Hill Country is calling and all you need is an RV park to plug in to at night. We've got you covered on the slip, the hookups, and the entertainment so you can rest while you plan your next Hill Country daytrip. There are tons of adventures to be had within an hour of Container City but it's nice to have a spot to return to where you can kick back and spend the evening without needing to drive any more.
Tent camping is NOT allowed.